|The 3 Cores Method is being taught by Michael Leizerman, Joshua Karton and Jay Rinsen Weik and is based upon the skills, practice, training and support that Michael Leizerman has employed to achieve recent notable verdicts, including consortium verdicts of $13.2 million and $16 million. During the four day working sessions, limited to 25 participants, you will practice how to:
- Apply mindfulness and meditation practices to all aspects of your case
- Choose the most persuasive words and stories for your case
- Prepare your case around a Core Truth
- Connect emotionally with the jury
- Embrace the uncertainty of trial
- Do cool stuff with swords
|Faculty Michael Leizerman – Trial Lawyer, Aikido Student William Esper Acting Studio Summer Intensive Graduate
Joshua Karton – Actor, Director, Writer and Trial Consultant
Jay Rinsen Weik – 5th Degree Black Belt in Aikido, Zen Priest and Teacher
Agenda includes practice in applying the following to jury selection, opening, witness examination, closing and other aspects of cases and trials:
- Aikido and Japanese swordsmanship principles
- The lawyer’s most important skill – LISTENING
- Command of voice and body
- Sitting and walking meditation
- Mind mapping the case
- Usurping defense depositions and themes to prove your case
- The Three Cores – Warrior, Emotional and Logical
Click here for full agenda.
|RegistrationTuition is $980 and includes all meals during the program. To Register contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-628-4500 with credit card information or to arrange to pay by check.
|Hotel Accommodations The room rate at the Mohican State Park Lodge is $129 per night. The block is being held until September 17th. The fall colors are spectacular during this time, so don’t miss staying in the Lodge. Call 419.938.5411 for reservations and mention the 3 Cores Seminar for the discount.
If you wish to be paired with another attendee to share a room, contact Angie at 1-800-628-4500.
For updates and additional information visit www.TruthWarrior.com